2023/24 Membership Renewals NOW DUE
Membership renewals for the 2023/24 season became due on 1st September and as per the constitution of Semaphore SLSC renewals are due by 1st of October in order to retain all membership benefits.
If you have not renewed by the 1st of October you membership card benefits will cease you will be unable to train at any Club organised training and access to the following will be limited due to insurance concerns
- Access to Gym
- Use of any Club equipment
The 2023/24 Membership fee structure and additional information regarding memberships e.g. the use of Sports Vouchers (now available up to Year 9)can be found on the Club website via the following link https://semaphoreslsc.com.au/membership-at-semaphore/
Use the following link to access the members portal https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
Attached are step by step guides to :
- getting a reminder of your User ID and Resetting your Password
- completing the Family Group Online Renewal process and completing a membership payment online
- completing the Individual Online Renewal process and completing a membership payment online
If you are experiencing any difficulty with renewing please contact the Club registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisted Membership Renewal Dates
Should you require assistance with your online renewal, the Clubs registrar will be available at the Club at the following times.
- Sunday 10th Sept 4pm to 5:pm
- Thursday 14th Sept 2023 5:30pm – 7pm
- Sunday 24th Sept 2023 4pm to 5pm
- Thursday 28th Sept 2023 5:30pm – 7pm
- Thursday 5th Oct 2023 5:30 – 7pm
- Most Saturdays from 21st Oct (Nipper Training Start) 11:30am to 4pm