It was great to see a large number turn out for our second week of the season and again a large number of come and try kids return for the their second week on the beach
Parents if you are returning for your third come and try please remember to come upstairs and have your child’s name ticked off and collect your cap and top. It would be greatly appreciated if you arrive by 12.30pm to make this happen. The top and cap will need to be returned to the Age Group Manager at the end of training.
Come and try remains open to new people up until December 31 so it’s not too late to come and try!
Hi-Vis tops – purchase a new top on Saturday and trade in your old one and receive a $5.00 discount on the new one.
- Board Training commences on Friday evening from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. As a number of age groups have not completed their proficiency swims Under 9’s will not be able to board train this Friday, however we hope to complete the proficiency swims this Saturday for many age groups. Your age group manager will be in contact to let you know if you are able to participate on Friday evening. If unsure please feel free to ring me.
- A reminder March Past Training starts at 12.15pm on Saturday for Under 9’s to Under 13’s.
- Briefing on the lawn 1.00pm – Training finishes at 3.00pm
- BBQ this week Under 13’s if you can help please speak to Pat
- Uniform shop is open 11.30am -12.45pm
- Carnival helpers required – we need your help – forms are notice board upstairs please help make the carnival a success by volunteering an hour of your time.