It was great to see a large number turn out for our third week of the season and again a large number of come and try kids return for the their third week on the beach. Well done to those who completed their proficiency swims and again we will try to get through more swims this week.
Come and try remains open to new people up until December 31 so it’s not too late to come and try!
Hi-Vis tops – purchase a new top on Saturday and trade in your old one and receive a $5.00 discount on the new one.
- Board Training Friday evening from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. Your age group manager will be in contact to let you know if you are able to participate on Friday evening. If unsure please feel free to ring me.
- A reminder March Past Training starts at 12.15pm on Saturday for Under 9’s to Under 13’s.
- Any Under 14’s not attending the Surf Camp this weekend – training as normal this weekend
- Briefing on the lawn 1.00pm – Training finishes at 3.00pm
- Board Rescue Training – Under 11 to Under 13 3.00-3.30pm
- BBQ this week Under 12’s if you can help please speak to Pat
- Board Washing Under 11’s
- Uniform shop is open 11.30am -12.45pm
- Carnival helpers required – we need your help – forms are notice board upstairs please help make the carnival a success by volunteering an hour of your time.