As highlighted in the last update, Government direction can change quickly and dramatically. Accordingly, we will soon be returning to similar restrictions that were in place before Thursday’s COVID lock down.
So, to reinforce where we are as a Club effective midnight Saturday 21 November 2020 until advised otherwise:
Sport and Education
- Club gym will remain closed (this will be reviewed early next week);
- Change rooms and showers are closed (other than essential toilet use);
- All training activities are suspended with no Club equipment to be removed from the Club for personal use;
- Carnival events scheduled for remainder of November 2020 will not go ahead as planned; and
- Face to face proficiencies and training activities (i.e. Bronze Course) are postponed.
Bar and Bistro next week will continue to trade however:
- Bistro will take place Thursday and Friday nights with bookings essential and a 10 person maximum per booking in place;
- Club hours will change on Saturday 28 November 2020 (4pm to 8pm);
- Club capacity will be significantly reduced with the reintroduction of the 4m2 rule;
- No standing consumption of alcohol (inside and outside);
- Seated dining only; and
- All members and non-members must sign in on entry and on exit
For further clarity, this weekend as the lock down remains in place on Saturday the bar will not be open and no training will occur. The bar will however be open from 4pm Sunday 22 November 2020 under the rules highlighted above.
In the interest of public safety, roving patrols with reduced numbers have been authorised for Saturday and will occur as roving patrols only for all future patrols until advised otherwise. Club Captain Andrew Edwards will coordinate this with individuals as required.
Further targeted information will be provided through our social media, website and text/email facilities to keep you updated. For further SA Government Restrictions information https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/recovery
Stay safe and stay connected.