The following message has been forwarded via Surf Life Saving SA
Please see attached circular which is also on the SLSSA website: C18053 – General Volunteers Required LWC2018
We are looking for 12 Volunteers from each club for the following positions during the Lifesaving World Championships 2018.
- Administration Assistant (phone and email queries, customer service, computer/office tasks)
- Accreditation Assistant (assembly of participant packs, verify registrations, customer service)
- Workforce Welfare Assistant (oversee volunteers, point of contact for volunteer queries etc.)
- Media Assistant (photography, social media, cataloguing images & video)
- Greeters (street team, meet & greet participants, help and assist with directions, traffic flow)
- Hospitality Assistant (cook & serve BBQ, distribution of lunches, serving food & drinks)
- Operations Assistant (work closely with LWC staff, set up/pack down, physical operation/logistics)
- Driver (driving guests between venues, recoding vehicle trips in logbook and refueling)
- Marshal (managing and maintaining foot/traffic in pool areas, beach areas & parking areas)
Volunteer services will be required from Monday 12th November up to and including Tuesday 4th December 2018 at Glenelg beach and the South Australian Aquatic and Leisure Centre at Marion.
Shifts will be 0600-1100, 1100-1630, 1630-2200. You do not have to commit to the whole event.
Volunteers will receive a LWC2018 uniform, be provided with refreshments during shifts, and receive an invitation to the Volunteer Thank You function.
Show your availability here: https://doodle.com/poll/9d4fs9ac3epvrewe
Please contact the Senior Event Coordinator – Lee Dalzell email@example.com for further information.