A huge thank you to everyone involved with the carnival on Sunday, kids, parents, officials and water cover, It would not have been possible without your help and the support of all our members – THANK YOU
Congratulations to all our competitors and well done to everyone!
- Board Training Friday evening from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. If unsure please feel free to ring me.
- Wave Warriors at Henley Beach Saturday morning December 5 open to Under 9’s upwards to register or find more information go to http://www.wavewarriors.com.au/events/HENLEY-SA-6.htm
- Port Elliott Carnival Sunday December 13 – program schedule to follow soon
- Saturday December 19 Final Training prior to the Christmas Break – Special Visit from Santa at the conclusion of training!
- March Past Training starts at 12.15pm on Saturday for Under 9’s to Under 13’s, congratulations on your performance last week and we still have more places available to join in, please speak to Brooke, Kelly or myself
- Come and try remains open to new people up until December 31 so it’s not too late to come and try!
- Briefing on the lawn 1.00pm – Training finishes at 3.00pm
- BBQ this week Under 9’s if you can help please speak to Pat
- Board Washing Under 8’s
- Uniform shop is open 11.30am -12.45pm
- This Saturday will have a club marathon for Under 9 upwards at the conclusion of training.
- Hi-Vis tops – purchase a new top on Saturday and trade in your old one and receive a $5.00 discount on the new one.