Congratulations to Ella Andrews (U12’s) who finished 2nd in the 13 and Under Seacliff Swin Paddle Run (SPR) on Sunday. A great effort and congratulations to everyone who competed in the event we had representation from Sand crabs to Seniors. We also congratulate Nic Schulz who finished third in the Under 17 race. Well done to everyone who took part in the event.
Red Cross Blood Drive – please take time to read this article and roll your sleeve up to help save a life, it maybe some close to you! http://www.surflifesavingsa.com.au/main/news/2015/11/red-cross-blood-drive/
We wish everyone traveling to Robe this weekend for the Senior a safe journey and look forward to seeing you all back on Sunday afternoon for the members draw.
Coming Up this week
- Board Training Friday evening from 5.00pm to 6.00pm. This week will be at the Lake please meet at the West Lakes rowing club, boards will transported to the rowing club, if unsure please feel free to ring me.
- Wave Warriors at Henley Beach next Saturday morning December 5 open to Under 9’s upwards to register or find more information go to http://www.wavewarriors.com.au/events/HENLEY-SA-6.htm
- Saturday December 19 Final Training prior to the Christmas Break – Special Visit from Santa at the conclusion of training!
- March Past Training starts at 12.15pm on Saturday for Under 9’s to Under 13’s, congratulations on your performance last week and we still have more places available to join in, please speak to Brooke, Kelly or myself
- Come and try remains open to new people up until December 31 so it’s not too late to come and try!
- Briefing on the lawn 1.00pm – Training finishes at 3.00pm
- BBQ this week Under 8’s if you can help please speak to Pat
- Board Washing Under 13’s
- Uniform shop is open 11.30am -12.45pm
- This Saturday will have a club run at the conclusion of training all welcome
- Hi-Vis tops – purchase a new top on Saturday and trade in your old one and receive a $5.00 discount on the new one.
- Port Elliott Carnival Sunday December 13 – preliminary schedule listed below