Membership renewals for the 2021/22 season became due on 1st September and as per the constitution of Semaphore SLSC renewals are due by 1st of October in order to retain all membership benefits.
If you have not renewed by the 1st of October you membership card benefits will cease. Your ability to access the following may also be impacted:
- Access to Gym
- Ability to train at any Club organised training
- Use of any Club equipment
The 2021/22 Membership fee structure and additional information regarding memberships e.g. the use of Sports Vouchers can be found on the Club website via the following link http://semaphoreslsc.com.au/membership-at-semaphore/
Use the following link to access the members portal https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_Online/modules/login/index.php
Attached are step by step guides to :
- getting a reminder of your User ID and Resetting your Password
- completing the Family Online Renewal process and completing a membership payment online
- completing the Individual Online Renewal process and completing a membership payment online
If you are experiencing any difficulty with renewing please contact the Club registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require assistance with your online renewal, the Clubs registrar will be available at the Club at the following times.
- Thursday 23rd Sept 2021 5:30pm – 7pm
- Thursday 30th Sept 2021 5:30pm – 7pm
- Friday 1st Oct 2021 5:30 – 7pm