Semaphore SLSC have reintroduced Members Cards that will provide members with a 10% discount at the bar and bistro.
Cards will be valid from 1st October 2020 and available to be collected from Semaphore SLSC Registrar by eligible members at the following times.
- Thursday 8th October – 5pm to 6:30pm
- Friday 9th October – 5pm to 7pm
- Saturday 10th October – 3pm to 5pm
Assistance with membership renewal will also be available at these times, alternatively please see the Membership Page for details and documents to assist with renewing your membership.
Initially the card will be issued to all 2020/21 renewed and new members who are fully financial except those under 13 years old and registered for the Nipper program.
This requires that each member has:
- Renewed or created their online membership record via the SLSA Members Portal; and
- Fully paid any associated membership fee. (Sports Vouchers must be submitted to be considered part of payment)
For more information regarding the Terms and Conditions of the Members Card see the Members Card page under Our Club or click HERE