The club will reopen this Saturday and Sunday from 4 – 8 pm.
However there will be some changes to comply with COVID-19 restrictions and to ensure the safety of our community.
Key changes include:
- Only the bar is open – no meals at this stage.
- The bar is cashless – drinks need to be purchased by EFTPOS only.
- Maximum of 20 people in the bistro area and 20 people in the bar area. A maximum of 18 people can also be on the balcony – weather permitting.
- There are strict rules about spacing within the bar, bistro and balcony areas, including patrons in all areas must be seated and comply with 1.5m rule. Please see the attached letter from our President for further details.
- Patrons are asked to sign in on arrival.
- It is recommended patrons stay for a maximum of two hours.
Your support in working with us to allow the club to open safely is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you at the club.