Semaphore SLSC Memberships (renewals and new) are moving to the online platform from this season. Renewals for the 2017/2018 season are open now and if you renew on or before 30 September 2017 you will receive a 10% discount on the fee payable. From 1 October 2017 the fee payable will be at the full price. The fees structure adopted at the AGM held on 23 July 2017 for the 2017/2018 season is:
Supporter (no voting rights) $60 (less 10% only pay $54)
Social (has voting rights) $135 (less 10% only pay $121.50)
Junior $175 (less 10% only pay $157.50)
(Full time student/apprentice
under 21 living at home) $175 (less 10% only pay $157.50)
Senior $215 (less 10% only p ay $193.50)
Family ** $390 (less 10% only pay $351)
** Family definition = 2 Seniors plus unlimited juniors, including full time students/apprentices under 21 living at the same address.
Note: the above fees include the Competition Levy (previously a separate expense) for Junior, Senior, Masters, IRB and Lifesaving State Competitions. All other competitions are at the competitor’s own expense.
In order to renew your membership online you will need to either have or create a Members Portal account. Please follow the instructions below for renewal.
- A. If you already have a portal account login with your details, select“RENEW” from the home page, update any details, check the 2 declaration boxes at the bottom and click “SUBMIT”.
Fees can be paid online by clicking on the “MAKE A PAYMENT” tab.
- B. If you do not have a Members Portal account and are already a member of a surf club (or have been a member within the last 2 years) please use the following link to create an account.
– Select ‘Don’t have a Members Area account yet?’
– Add your details as requested and click ‘NEXT’
(please note: your details need to match those already recorded in Surfguard (National Membership Database). IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF HOW YOUR DETAILS ARE RECORDED , INCLUDING YOUR EMAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER, PLEASE CONTACT CARMEL KENNY VIA EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Create a username (click ‘Check Username’ to make sure it is available)
– Create a pass word (6-12 characters in length containing at least one number, one lower case and one upper case letter. Cannot contain your first name, surname or username).
– click ‘Create Account’
– A confirmation code will be sent by SMS, or an email with a link (depending on the method you chose} to finalise creation of your account.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE PAYING YOUR FEES ONLINE THE CURRENT PRICES LISTED IN THE PORTAL HAVE NOT YET BEEN UPDATED AND ARE INVALID. PLEASE USE THE FEE PRICES QUOTED AT THE START OF THIS EMAIL.
If you have any trouble following these instructions or creating your Members Portal account please contact Carmel Kenny, Membership Registrar, via email at email@example.com or mobile 0402241841.