http://semaphoreslsc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Logo-and-Catchphase-300x197.png 0 0 webadmin http://semaphoreslsc.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Logo-and-Catchphase-300x197.png webadmin2015-12-09 03:11:552015-12-09 03:11:55Juniors Update
- Congratulations to everyone who participated in Wave Warriors last Saturday at Henley a fantastic result from all of you.
- Pool swimming – Please note, anyone participating in pool swimming in the 7.00-8.00pm timeslot must have a parent present – no parent = NO SWIM.
- Friday 12 December & Saturday December 12– There will be no Junior Training at Semaphore with the carnival being held at Port Elliott on Sunday December 13.
- Junior Training (Under 9 – Under 13) will be held at Port Elliott from 1-3pm will be joining Port Elliott and training with them on the day, they have a sausage sizzle at their club at the end of training and a special visitor for the kids.
- For those attending the carnival this Sunday if you are participating in March Past you need to be at the Port Elliott on the beach by 8am – all others by 8.30am to sign in with your age group.
- For those staying Sunday night Port Elliott will have a curry night at the club from 6pm
- The uniform shop will be open from 6.30pm to 7.30pm on Thursday 10 December during the members draw, don’t forget $1000.00 this week. Good Luck!.
- Saturday December 19– normal start time don’t forget to bring your plate for afterwards
- For everyone driving down – Drive Carefully and here is a copy of the program for Sunday.