Junior Update this week includes:
- Training Time Table
- Rostered Jobs
- Nippers Season Handbook Access Reminder
- Uniting SA Christmas Appeal
- Changes to 2019/20 Nipper Calendar
- Youth Teams Carnival U12 to U15
Board Training – 4:45pm Friday – Sign-in and grab a board on the southern side the club. (proficiencies required)
March Past Training – 12pm Saturday 2nd Nov meeting on the southern side the club.
Nipper Training – 12:45pm Saturday 2nd Nov muster on the southern side of club.
This week the rostered jobs are:
Board Washing – Under 12’s
Post Training Canteen – Under 9’s (enclosed Shoes Required)
Nippers Season Handbook Access Reminder
The on-line version of the Nipper Handbook is available on our website under Surf Sports/Nippers/Nippers Season Handbook or you can use the following link:
The full calendar of Nipper activities is also on our website under Surf Sports/Nippers/Nippers Season handbook use the link:
Uniting SA Christmas Appeal
In a bid to help less fortunate families we are asking all of our Nippers to support the Uniting SA Christmas Appeal.
Please drop a small non-perishable, unwrapped gift into the box by the Christmas/Nipper Board. All donations will be delivered to Uniting SA on Monday 16th December.
The Christmas / Nipper Board is is now set up in the North Western corner of the club next to the Bar.
Thanks in advance for your support
Changes to Nipper Calendar
There are three changes to the the 2019/20 Nippers Calendar for the coming week:
- R&R training for both U10 & 11’s and U12 & U13’s has been cancelled this week
- Pool training will not start until the 4th December as arrangements with Largs Bay Swim Centre have not been finalised
- The Youth Carnival (involving U12 & U13 age groups only) has been moved from the 1st Dec to the 8th Dec
Youth Teams Carnival 8th December -Moana
A Youth Carnival is scheduled for the 8th of December 2019 involving the Under 12 to Under 15 Age Groups. The carnival is expected to be a morning carnival finishing around lunch time.
Events will include:
- Swim (sep male & female for each U12, U13, U14 & U15 )
- Mixed Board Relay (2 x male + 2 x female) – U12/13 + U14/15
- Mixed Wade Relay (2 x male & 2 x female) – U12/13 + U14/15
- Mixed Cameron Relay (2 x male & 2 x female) – U12/13 + U14/15
|Sunday 8th December||Youth Teams U12 – U15 (Moana or Seacliff)|
|Saturday 14th December||Christmas break-up|
|Sunday 15th December||Junior Carnival #2 (Glenelg)|
|Saturday 21st December||West Beach Nipperthon|
|Saturday 4th January||Nipper training resumes|
|Sunday 26th January||Junior Carnival #3 (Glenelg) Individual Events only – AM carnival|
|Saturday 15th February||Junior Training U8 to U13’s (Normanville)|
Junior Dinner – 6pm Normanville Hotel
|Sunday 16th February||Junior Carnival #4 (Normanville)|
|Saturday 22nd February||R&R State Champs (Semaphore)|
|Sunday 14th March||Junior States Day 1 (Pt Noarlunga)|
|Saturday 21st March||Junior States Day 2 (Seacliff)|
|Sunday 22nd March||Junior States Day 3 (Seacliff)|