Beach Management course will be held at the Henley SLSC on Sunday, 25 Feb 2018 starting at 8:30am.
This course is to assist Patrol Captains, Vice Captains and potential leaders in the following skills:
- undertake work activities and accept responsibilities
- set performance requirements and maintain team performance
- contribute to team outcomes and support team cohesion
- participate in a work team and communicate with management
- prepare for beach surveillance and rescue
- undertake preventive actions
- complete beach surveillance and rescue recovery requirements
- respond to casualties in distress.
Please contact Kate.Powell@surflifesavingsa.com.au