Attention all IRB Proficient Drivers and Crew
Semaphore SLSC is holding an IRB Training Camp in July, to give members the opportunity to improve their skills and abilities in surf conditions.
When: Friday 26 – Sunday 28 July 2019
Where: Chiton Rocks Surf Club
Cost: $27.50 per person per night – this does NOT include meals
Who: IRB proficient drivers and crew only
Scope: To have a full days IRB training (Saturday)
- Friday 4pm – meet at Semaphore SLSC to load gear and hook up the trailors.
- ETA – Chiton Rocks 6 – 6:30pm
- Unpack and have dinner in the Chiton Dining Room
- Saturday 7am: Brekky
- Head to Pt Elliot or Middleton – depending on conditions
- 8:30 – 9:00am until 12 noon – training on water
- 12 – 1 lunch, fish and chips or bakery goods
- 1 – 3:30pm continue training
- 3:30pm pack up and head back to Chiton SLSC
- Clean up equipment and personnel
- Debrief and refreshments
- Dinner @ The Family Hotel in Pt Elliot
- Sunday 7am Brekky, pack up, clean up and depart arriving at Semaphore SLSC approx. 10:00am
We understand that some people may not be able to stay for 1 or both of the nights and that’s OK. You can come down the coast and join us on Saturday at a time that suits you. If you can’t make it to help load up on Friday, you can meet us down there in the evening.
Any person under the age of 18 must have confirmed parent/guardian permission.
All participants must comply with the Semaphore SLSC and SLSSA code of conduct.
What to Bring:
- Bedding/Linen – sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, sheets, towels
- Wet suit, booties
It will be cold and very wet, so pack smart, warm and dry.
Any questions please contact me on the details below.
0403 329 204